Monday, 3 October 2011

For one of Your Ever green memory!


Hello!!
I was trying to make a fabric flower for the very first time! This is what I came up with! :)
I used some fabric scrap of my altered sleeves and hair bands and made this! I use  Pie lane's stich detail wooden button for the center of the white flowers and some pearls I locally bought for my purple flowers! You take a clear  look at my flowers in the second picture! since This is my first experiment with needle n fabric please be gentle. I would Love to get more  tips and suggestions onthis from all YOU amazing crafters! Please help me! and do let me know how my frame is! I made it after a really long time And in a hurry to complete it last  night i miscalculated and the slide in slit is seen plese excuse me for that!
Thanks for Dropping by!


Lots of  Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely frame..like the flowers.
    I have opened a online store...please visit it..
    http://craftingstore.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget