Saturday, 22 October 2011

A heartfelt Apology!


Hello people!!
I'm Back here posting after a long tym and now I have 13 followers! Omg! Thanks soo much for being here!1 Lots of love to u all!!


And here is another simple card! and its my first ever Apology card just some simple layering ribbon nothing  extra speacial about this card but I just really love the smiley wooden clip I have put there! I just found it in a super market stationary section [that's the first place I go when I go shopping other than clothes :P] It fits in soo perfect for the card! don't you think so?? well Please let me know what do you wanna say about this card! waiting to hear from you all!! :)
Thanks for Visiting!


Lots of love!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget