Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Mini Birthday Scrapbook!

Hello People!! I;m back here again with a Mini birthday scrapbook that I made 2 days ago! In the midst of my exam preparation I don't seem to jeep myself away from crafting!! So please take a look! :)







Its a completely customized card and it was an amazing experience to  do my second scrap book! Its got a lot of different cards in it like the criss cross card, easel card and gate fold card! Pie Lane Buttons has become one of  my fav these days so here also I have a couple of them! And patterned papers are from my very own Itsy Bitsy!! I totally love the way it looks since I dint Have metal rings to put the pages of the scrapbook together I have used the ribbon! But soon am goona be using those lovely looking metal rings in my nxt project! so keep an eye! 
So  now please leave your precious comments  on this! May it be anything I would love to hear it!
Thanks for visiting!
Lots of Love to You all!

7 comments:

  1. Wow so colorful n fabulous creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice creation... Loved the detailing on each n every page................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot ladies!! :) I'm soo gald to see ur comments!! It keeps me going!! Thanks once again! :)

    Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey great works.. keep gng !! all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!!pretty creation sharada !!all the best !!thanks for leaving me some love on my blog !!now you have a new follower too !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget