Monday, 3 October 2011

Rosy Birthday!



This is just another simple card! nothing so special about it but jus tried heat embossing avter a really reaaly long time and am always scared of messing it up and I did the same.. am yet to  get perfect at it.. and I have been loving my rolled  felt roses and I did it again and I promise myself to keep away from them for sometime for sure! :) and decorated with button and lots of glitter balls from Pie Lane! I kept myself away from the glitter balls for a while since tehy demand lots and lots of patience and I have now evloved and found a easier way to place them on my cards without much mess so may be am getting back to these lovely little stuff again!!
Thanks for visiting!


P.S: I want tips for heat embossing!! Please help me my lovely ladies!
*Hugs*

3 comments:

  1. lovely card... love the glitter balls from Pie lane..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.... ur new follower here.... grt use of the glitter balls... u can try Tejal's blog for embossing tips...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget