Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Handmade Invitations!




Helloo People!! well its a great feeling that I have 2 new followers now from the last time I logged in Thanks Pretty ladies for following me here!!  
And now this is What I did last night this is  engagement Invites I ve made for  Bestest Girlie whose soon gonna get Hitched to a wonderful man! ;)


well this is my first attempt to make invitations and it is totally custom made as per my friend's need each and every single bit his custom made  so there was no Brainstorming to create this it was all jus action n  done I have made around 30 invites an I have just posted 7 of them here! Please take a look and tell me what you think about this!!
Thanks for Visiting!!


Lots of Love
Hugs,
Sharada!


P.S: I have declared November as NO craft month But everything seems to be popping  up now!  Ufff... Just Hope to do well in my exam and get back to my paper glue scissors sooon!! :)
Need some luck n lil love!! :*

3 comments:

  1. these are really lovely... but u need to give us a close up pic too.... i can understand crafting is quite addictive ... makes u wanna leave all else aside... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really beautiful... simple and elegant...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget