Saturday, 3 December 2011

Date it all year!!





Hellooo Peepzz!!! After a long long break! am back hea with a post!! and this time the new year is round the corner n all of us r getting ready with our new year resolutions and I came up with this fully loaded  table calender for the coming year that you would like to date all year!! :P and this time I have taken more patience to use those lovely pie lane glitter balls now I got a hold on them and love to use more n more of them!! you can hav a detailed Pie lane look in the close up  pictures! please do let me know how my new project has come out! I have made a pouch at the back and have given a few distressed card stocks to make important notes! so please do let me know how my first calender has come out  with slightly a vintage look on it!
 
challenge: Pie lane's 1st challenge

Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs,
Sharada!

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic project Sharada.. Really interesting.. Love the patience u have used to stick the glitter balls.. Hats off.. Thanks for playing along in the first challenge at Pie Lane...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome Sharadha! I wud like to try something like this too. Overall, loved it! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I know how addictive glitter balls can be...glitter in general..
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pie lane challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soo much khushboo dee!:)
    Thanks Tejal! :)

    @Appiee - U gotta try doing this!! its FUN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea and would even make a pretty new year gift :)

    Thanks for playing along the very first challenge at Pie Lane blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget