Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Happiee Birthday Akira Yoshizawa!!

Hi everyone!
Well this is a  simple card tht I made today and this card is dedicated to Akria Yoshizawa on hos 101st Birthday! He is Known as the  Grand Master of Origami!
This is a simple card with a origami  shirt and  two blue Pie Lane Buttons, the background is again a piece of my finance  project report :P [I love the text background look] and the stamp is what I bought from Jovi's store  creativita!!

Let me know how is my first ever Origami shirt! :D

Thanks for Visiting!








2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!Loved the origami shirt!!!The card looks FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty. Love the Origami Shirt n the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget