Monday, 12 March 2012

My recycled- reusable Note book!


Hellooo!!


Well I seem to be little too active on my blog these days.. I would love to continue and keep myself updated with you all!! :) Today's post is my small  Recycled Reusable note book! :) This  book is completely made out of all scrap I had around, the flowers are punched out of  my finance project report.. the papers I have used inside  is  from a note book which I was using in my 5th grade!![ well that says I cleaned my room :P] and I just poured a lot of  Pie lane glitter balls on each flower.. I just Love the way it looks!! :D and  my latest  love is the Fiskars sunburst border punch That I bought from Lulupu craft lounge! [ karuna's  craft store is  just amazing!] and the stamp is one of my favorite collection That I bought from Ujjwal!


Ok! I'm done with all the talking!! Now its your trun to comment and let me know what you think!! ;) I hope you will do it! :)


Thanks for Visiting!

4 comments:

  1. hey, its jus lovely.. great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation..
    please hop to my blog as I have left you an award....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's useful,right?Everyone can make it.
    document

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget