Thursday, 1 March 2012

Shadow Box cards!!

Elloo Peeps!!!
well yeah!! I'm jus back wid a post after a  really long gap!! I hav  lots n lots to post hea but  I reqally don't have the patience to sit and do tht and lots of things keeping me occupied these days!!  I jus hope I will post  everything  keep my blog updated!! Now I just wanted to show you  my first 2 shadow box cards!! i jus love the way it has turned up.. one for the boy and one for the girl! Just keeping it simple so that I don't mess it up!!  I hav used  few of my favorite PP's from  Itsy bitsy and the first cards hav some Pie Lane buttons that I bot from Jovi!! I love the  bright shades of those buttons.. totally amazing!! 
I'm waiting for your comments on the cards!!! Please do leave me some comments.. I would love to hear from ya all!! 


Thanks for Visiting!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. नमस्ते
    आप कैसे हैं?
    इंडोनेशिया से नमस्ते

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget