Friday, 2 March 2012

We are the perfecctt Blend!!


My second post for the day here.. and this is my very first attempt to make a Love theme card!! somehow I have never been able to make one till date and  finally got my hands on doing one and ended up with this.. and I really Love the outcome!!  honestly I cant get my eyes  off this card ! pretty good  for the first attempt I think!! wot do you say?? let me know!! please leave me some  love on my for my  very first Love themed card!! what I love about the card is the  glitter ball  heart in the center of the  coffee cup.. I totally Love  Pie lane for that and super cute dollies tat I always wanted and my favorite  Fiskars Latte Love stamp that I bought from Creativita! Thanks Jovi!


Thanks For Visiting!


P.S: Waiting for your comments people!

5 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card Sharda!!!Red,Black and White can never go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good stuff.... Love the use of the doilies Shar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://papuandtommy.blogspot.in/p/grab-opportunity.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sooo much mansi.. khush dee and mallika!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget