Friday, 13 April 2012

only one!

Hello Peeps!!


This will be my only card for the month as the exam tension is  horribly eating me up, I just decided to make this one before packing all my stuff for this entire month!! A super quick and simple card I made in few mins wid some messy stamping and handmade ribbon flower and also some pinched put flowers distressed and centered with the cobination of blue and red glitter balls from pie lane! Finally I used my dots for sure stamps which I bot from ujjwal ages ago and the dollies from Jovi!

Thanks for Visiting

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty one! Love the arrangement of elements...
    All the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your exams.This one has come out pretty...really pretty.Elegant combo.good choice of colours and embellies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget