Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Altered CD case



helloo again!!
 I'm pretty active on my blog these days and its a total WOW! feeling!! I'm sooo loving it! 
well  here is what I made today.. Its an altered frame for my dad's desk. This my mum n dad's fist pic after the wedding!! and not to forget inspiration frm  For the love  of crafting challenge#8- anything goes with twist :)Vintage queen Mallika is one of my favorite  so entering this challenge for her :)


Please take a look at my project and leave me some love-


challenges- For the love of crafting-challenege#6- anything goes with  but with a twist
PPS- challenge#6- recycle it 
Thanks for Visiting


Love,
Shar

3 comments:

  1. Hey amazing creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ..
    thankyou so much for calling me " vintage queen "
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget